To Seamlessly transition Plateau State from a consumption Economy to A production economy and lay a firm foundation for a Knowledge driven economy
We Will achieve The following Strategic Policy Objectives:
• CREATE ABUNDANT JOBS .
• ENSURE OUR HUMAN RESOURCES ARE HEALTHY AND SKILLED.
• PROMOTE PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE AND GOOD GOVERNANCE.
• EMBARK ON MASSIVE INFRASTRUCTURAL REVOLUTION AND CREATE AN ENABLING BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT.
• ENSURE THE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS ARE ATTAINED.
• PROMOTE THE INCLUSION OF WOMAN, YOUTHS, PEOPLE LIVING WITH DISABILITIES AND THE VULNERABLE.
•FINANCIAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE AUTONOMY FOR THE THIRD TIER OF GOVERNMENT (LOCAL GOVERNMENT)
• STRENGTHENING THE TRADITIONAL INSTITUTION FOR EFFECTIVE PEACE AND SECURITY
Through the improvement of government investment in good governance, inclusion & S.D.G’S, peace & security, physical infrastructure & E.B.E, and human capital, the GDP contribution of the critical sectors that Plateau state has a comparative advantage in Agriculture, tourism and mining would improve tremendously.